Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. There's a lot of other things you could be doing right now...like cleaning, or watching a movie, or writing your own blog. But you chose to spend your time reading mine. For this I thank you! (Hopefully this doesn't make you rethink your decision :)

"Just as water mirrors your face, so your face mirrors your heart." Proverbs 27:18

I don't have much to say today but, after all, a picture is worth a thousand words. And I think I've got a thousand faces!


If your face mirrors your heart, what do you suppose my heart is saying?

3 comments:

a whole lotta love said...

your heart is beautiful and your face is beautiful :)

Seth said...

Bottom row, third from the left: your heart is saying "I will come at you like a tornado made of legs, teeth and fingernails!"

Just kidding, I concur with What Adrienne said.

Elaina said...

That is true Seth. I was jumping on the trampoline at the time but I look like I'm about to attack!